Welcome to Test Pilot!
Test Pilot is a platform collecting structured user feedback through Firefox. Test Pilot studies explore how people use their web browser and the Internet - and help us build better products.
As a Test Pilot, not only will you try before anyone else the newest features and coolest user-interface ideas, you could also learn how those study results may contribute to future designs. The goal for this platform is to encourage everyone from all skill levels to improve the Web experience by conducting and participating in these studies.
Once you install the Test Pilot add-on, you will automatically receive notifications on studies that are about to start and just finish. You have the full control on your participation:
- You choose if you want to participate in a particular study
- You can see what data has been collected from you in real time
- At the end of a study, you choose if you want to submit your data to the Test Pilot servers
- You also have the option to quit the platform
- If the test requires you to install a new feature or product, the platform will ask for your permission
Test Pilot study results are made available under open licenses, with the data being anonymized before release.
When a product is not easy to use, don't just wonder why it's designed that way. Make your mark on the design and help us improve it! Join the forces, we want you!